Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's a BOY!

I know I am always late writing in this thing, it's not my intention it just happens. We found out on October 19th that we are having a boy! No question about it, the ultrasound was clear as day. We are so thrilled! I think God has a sense of humor about the whole thing because until we found out what we were having we could not agree on a girls name! We always had a boy name for the most part agreed on, but when it came to girls I like more southern names and Aaron didn't like them as much. I'm sure God was just laughing at us every time we talked about it. :) His name will be Gage Aaron after his daddy. I can already tell he is a lot like Aaron. He kicks after I eat ice cream, Aaron's favorite, and he loves to kick all night long. Aaron has always been a night person. I'm preparing myself for an Aaron Jr and i wouldn't have it any other way!

Love, Aaron, Amy, and Baby Gage due in 17 weeks!

No comments: